If you have decided that you want to install an aluminum fence to boost your curb appeal, upgrade your home’s value, and save some money from the bottom line, it can be difficult to find a reliable supplier for everything that you need (let alone figure out all of the steps in the process). Luckily, Powers Fence Supply offers many tools for the DIY-er looking to install their own aluminum fence. In addition to offering all of the materials required for installation for purchase online. What are some of the steps of the DIY process we can help you with?
How Big Will My Fence Be?
The size of your new aluminum fence affects more than just how it looks in the end! Planning out the exact dimensions of your fence is crucial when it comes time to order materials, so take your time when measuring the prospective installation area. Powers Fence offers GEO Draw to help DIY-ers properly get the size of their fence. GEO Draw is a unique tool that allows you to find your property using Google Maps, mark the area that you would like to be surrounded in fencing, and get accurate measurements to help you estimate the materials you’ll need. GEO Draw is a great way to simplify the measuring process and get a reliable materials estimate at the same time.
What Will I Need?
If you are planning a DIY fence installation, you might need to order or borrow some of the materials you need. Make sure that you order your supplies from a trustworthy and quality retailer like Powers Fence Supply to ensure that you won’t have ay hiccup along the way! You will need the following materials:
- Fence Sections or Panels—These are typically 6 feet long
- Line Posts—These connect each 6 foot section of fence to the next section.
- End Posts—These mark the beginning and end of your fence design, and typically weigh the most of all posts.
- Corner Posts—These are (unsurprisingly) used at every corner of your fence.
- Gate Posts—Two gate posts are used to hold the gate of your choice.
- Hinges—To hang your gate, you will need a set of hinges.
- Latches—Latches are used to secure your gate and make it functional.
- Drop Rod—Drop Rods are needed if you have a set of double gates to secure.
Choose Powers Fence Supply for All of Your DIY Fencing Supplies
Power Fence Supply has years of experience in providing DIY-ers like you with the materials and knowledge needed to properly install aluminum fencing. We take the guesswork out of the equation and make it possible for you to have the supplies for a brand new aluminum fence delivered right to your doorstep. Whether you have installed fencing before or are looking to try your hand at it for the first time, we are happy to help you along the way. Visit us online or give us a call at (855) 469-5421 to get advice on your project or get assistance placing your order. For more useful tips and information about us, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.